|Welcome to the
NCSA Employment Post
To post a position on this website, please send an email to Dr. Michael Dulaney,
Executive Director, containing the following information:
Updated June 25, 2012
Director of Fiscal Affairs
Bellevue Public Schools
Bellevue Public Schools, a progressive school district in the Omaha metro area serving more than 10,000 students, is seeking applications for the position of Director of Fiscal Affairs. This position has been delegated the responsibility for managing the fiscal affairs and accounting procedures, as well as assisting with the preparation and administration of the various budgets of the district.
Business, accounting and/or budget experience preferred as well as knowledge, training or experience in developing budgets that meet established rules and regulations, and due process procedures would be helpful. To apply visit bellevuepublicschools.org and complete the on-line application process; the priority deadline for applications is Friday, June 15th. Salary range $84,000 - $100,000. This is a 12 month position set to begin on July 1, 2012 or as soon as practical.
Dr. Sharra Smith, Director of Personnel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ESU #4 is accepting applications for an SLP for the 2012-2013 school year. Interested applicants can find information about ESU #4, the job description and application materials at the following link:
High School Principal
Ralston Public Schools
Due to professional advancement, the Ralston Public Schools is in search of an Interim High School Principal for the 2012-2013 school year. Interested candidates should possess a valid administrative certificate as well as positive experience as a high school principal. This assignment will be for one year only.
Ralston is a progressive and diverse school system located within the Omaha-metro area. Using the focus areas of Achievement, Character, and Technology, the Ralston Public Schools is committed to providing a climate that includes rigor, relevance, and high quality relationships for our students. Our staff members enjoy a collaborative teaching and learning environment built upon research-based, data-driven decision making.
The primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing leadership for the strategic planning of the school
- Establishing an effective learning environment
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships between staff members, students, parents, district officials, and community members
- Providing instructional leadership to staff members, including the implementation of the district's 9-12 curriculum
- Utilizing the resources of the school, district, and community in order to provide students with the most effective educational program
- Evaluating and counseling high school staff members regarding their performance
- Providing professional development opportunities for certified staff members
- Ensuring the overall safety and welfare of students and staff members
- Assuming responsibility for the use of the school's facilities for academic and non-academic purposes
- Providing leadership and supervision for the day-to-day operations of the school
- Implementing all policies and procedures as established by the Board of Education
- Performing all duties as assigned by the Superintendent
If you are interested in this one-year interim leadership position, please submit a letter of application and resume to: Dr. Mark Adler Ralston Public Schools email@example.com.
District website: http://www.ralstonschools.org
Application deadline: June 1st, 2012
Speech & Language Pathologist
Scottsbluff Public Schools
Speech & Language Pathologist for the 2012-13 school year at Scottsbluff Public Schools in Scottsbluff, NE. Anyone interested in applying needs to logon to our website www.sbps.net, click on "employment" tab, click on "certified/classified positions" and look for Consortium Job ID #1849.